Friday, October 19, 2012

Wedding Weekend

Last weekend I was lucky enough to be able to go to Georgia and attend the wedding of my friend Sarah. After a flight down to Atlanta I drove to Savannah for the wedding with my good friend Beth, and luckily good friends always make long drives much more bearable. After a fun afternoon in Savannah with Beth, her brother Bob and his wife, and my friend Lindsey and her husband Peter it was wedding time!  The wedding was absolutely beautiful and it was so much fun to catch up with friends from high school that I hadn't seen in forever. After the wedding I was able to stay and visit with my parents in Atlanta for a couple of days, which is always a good time. Poor Jed was at home with a bad cold while I was enjoying Georgia - I guess that's what he gets for having that pesky job he has to go to.





No comments:

Post a Comment