Thursday, October 4, 2012

Baby Crafts

People often ask what I do all day now that I'm graduated and done with the bar. And honestly the answer is not a whole lot right now, though I do seem to always fill up my day easily. I spend lots of time going on long walks and playing with Darwin, actually keeping the house clean and keeping up with the laundry (probably the first time this has happened since Jed and I have been married), and of course getting things ready and organized for the baby while also reading lots of baby and parenting books so I hopefully don't feel totally lost once the  baby gets here, and of course looking for part time work and applying for jobs. It's really a pretty good gig. Another thing I've been doing is working on some little baby projects. So far I have crocheted a blanket and made a bunch of cute little burp cloths. These weren't hard projects or anything but I'm not very practiced so they took me a long time and I'm quite proud that I actually finished them.

The blanket - the yellow seems a little girly but I started this before I knew what we were having (remember I'm slow) so I was going for something gender neutral.
The cute little birth cloths - I made two in each of these fabrics, supposedly you need a lot of these things :)

1 comment:

  1. Love your fabrics! Congrats on the bar and on the pregnancy! I love keeping up with you guys through the blog.

    ReplyDelete