Friday, October 12, 2012

32 Weeks



October 11, 2012 - 32 Weeks
How far along?  32 weeks
Total weight gain/loss:  27 pounds
Maternity clothes?  All the time
Stretch marks?  Nope (hopefully it manages to stay that way)
Sleep:  Is no an acceptable answer? I have definitely hit that uncomfortable part of pregnancy where you wake up all the time
Best moment this month: Convincing Jed to paint my toes because it is just too hard to do it myself now
Movement: All the time
Food cravings: Just hungry hungry hungry
Gender: Boy
Labor Signs: Nope – still a couple months to go before those show up hopefully
Belly Button in or out? Flat
Wedding rings on or off? On
What I miss: Sleeping through the night and being able to take my shoes on and off without an epic struggle
What I am looking forward to: Still getting the nursery set up (yeah … that didn’t happen last month)
Milestones: We’re now into the single digits of weeks left before my due date – just 8 weeks to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment