Saturday, April 18, 2015

Danielle Came to Visit


My wonderful sister Danielle came out to Cincinnati to visit for the weekend a little while ago. (This happened back before Easter but I haven't posted about it because I hadn't put the pictures from my phone onto my computer [and who wants a post without pictures]).

While Danielle was here we went out to lunch where we had a view of the city, went to the zoo, saw Cinderella, and spent a bunch of time playing at our house. James had so so much fun with Danielle here - he kept squealing "Aunt Danielle" every time he saw her. It was super nice to have a break at the end of the pregnancy too. Hopefully she'll get the chance to visit again soon.

At the zoo.
Riding the train.
And here are James and Danielle riding the train.

No comments:

Post a Comment