Monday, April 6, 2015

39 Weeks Pregnant



 How far along?  39 Weeks

Total weight gain/loss: 38 Pounds

Maternity clothes?  Yep! In fact some of my maternity shirts are getting too short at this point.

Stretch marks? Still nope – hopefully I’m almost in the clear!

Sleep: Super patchy. Some nights I sleep like a dead person other than getting up to pee; other nights I wake up in the middle of the night and then can’t fall back asleep for literally hours.

Best moment this month: James is starting to get more excited now that we’ve gotten all of the baby stuff out.

Movement: She’s still kicking around in there. Though the movement is smaller most of the time now because she’s so cramped in there.

Food cravings: I STILL want to eat all the sweets all the time.

Gender: Girl

Labor Signs: We actually had a false alarm this week. I never dealt with false labor with James so when I was having contractions off and on all night and then 3-5 minutes apart for a couple of hours that morning we figured it was time to head in to the hospital even though they were more uncomfortable than crazy painful. When we got there though I wasn’t progressing so back home we went and sure enough that night (after about 24 hours of contractions) the contractions just abruptly stopped and haven’t come back.

Belly Button in or out? Out.

Wedding rings on or off?  On.

What I miss: Being able to move without extreme effort.

What I am looking forward to: Baby Girl’s arrival!

Milestones: I delivered James at 39 weeks 1 day so we’re hoping there isn’t too much more time before Baby Girl makes her appearance!

No comments:

Post a Comment