Monday, February 2, 2015

30 Weeks Pregnant

26 Weeks Pregnant
30 Weeks Pregnant
Well, this poor baby girl is already getting the second child treatment and I have barely taken any pictures this pregnancy, but there is no time like the present to get started - so here is the little pregnancy survey like I did throughout my pregnancy for James:

How far along?  30 Weeks  

Total weight gain/loss: 27 Pounds (I know! Being pregnant over the holidays is killer.)

Maternity clothes?  Yep! That’s about all that works at this point.  

Stretch marks? Nope – keep your fingers crossed that it stays that way. I’m hopeful since I didn’t get any with James.  

Sleep: Not too bad. For some reason I have a hard time staying on my side while pregnant even though I’m normally a side sleeper; I think my balance must be off. Luckily with the addition of a few pillows to keep me upright I sleep fine.  

Best moment this month: We got our double stroller which I'm actually super excited about even if it does seem beastly.

Movement: Of course. Baby girl is an active little baby, though it is funny that sometimes I’ll be so preoccupied during the day that I won’t notice movement and will get nervous until I pay attention and then immediately I can feel her moving around.  

Food cravings: I want to eat all the sweets all the time.

Gender: Girl  

Labor Signs: None – just the occasional Braxton Hicks contraction.  

Belly Button in or out? Flat to Out.

Wedding rings on or off?  On.  

What I miss: Nothing to major at the moment. I suppose bending over easily would be nice, but I’m feeling pretty good.  

What I am looking forward to: Getting James into his new room so that I can start getting the nursery ready and will feel a little more prepared for this little girl’s arrival. And finally getting Jed to settle on a name with me – he keeps wanting to wait until we’re closer to make a final decision.

Milestones: 10 more weeks – we are entering the single digits until baby girl arrives!

No comments:

Post a Comment