Wednesday, October 29, 2014

The 4th of July

So I suppose it's time to do a little catching up - especially since these events took place over 3 months ago. Mostly this catch up post is just to post a few pictures. We spent this Forth of July in Georgia at my parents lake house. It was super nice to hang out on the lake and see my cousins, aunts, uncles, and Grandma who came by to celebrate the Fourth.

James got in the lake briefly to try out some swimming; he had been very intrigued by getting in the water until he was actually in the water, then he wasn't so sure.

We decided again this year to skip the fireworks because they happen so long after James's bedtime, but we lucked out because some of my parents neighbors set off some huge fireworks in their backyard so we still got a little bit of a show.
James driving the boat with Grandpa.
Riding the jet ski.
Trying desperately to break the speaker.
I was there too!


No comments:

Post a Comment