Wednesday, October 29, 2014

McCarty Family Reunion and Grandma's 90th Celebration

We had quite the reunion in Oregon this July. To celebrate my Grandma's 90th year we had a family reunion in Coos Bay which included all of my Grandma's children, grandchildren, and great-grandchildren - and almost all of them were able to come. That means that there were 120 people at a 3 day family reunion. My wonderful Mom was in charge of the planning so she had a pretty busy week, but she did a great job and the reunion was so much fun.

I also realized that I took almost no pictures during the reunion. I'll have to get some from my sister and add them later :)

We started off with a very long day of travel, but James handled it well (I think I did pretty well too since Jed didn't fly out until a couple days after us so I was on my own for the trip to Coos Bay).
Checking out the tide pools.

No comments:

Post a Comment