Tuesday, September 3, 2013

To Grandmother's House We Go

James and I (well I, James isn't really consulted in these decisions) decided to once again go on vacation without Jed. Jed was of course invited so maybe it would be better to say that I decided to go on vacation and Jed declined to join me. James and I joined my parents and sisters, as well as my sisters little baby Daniel for a trip to Coos Bay, Oregon to visit my Grandma McCarty. While there we went to a zoo and pet a baby bobcat and other animals, went to the lake, visited Bandon and ate fish and chips, flew a kite on the beach, went to Shore Acres Gardens, went on walks, and of course ate tons of cobbler. I had an excellent time and I think it's safe to say that James did as well.
James conked out on his walk with Grandpa
At Shore Acres

Checking out the roses.
James's Great Grandma McCarty with 2 of her 53 great grandchildren
Flying our kite lovingly dubbed the sharknado.
James and Daniel with Grandma and Grandpa at Shore Acres

No comments:

Post a Comment