Tuesday, September 3, 2013

To Georgia We Go

My good friend Lindsey was pregnant - I'm a bit behind so she's already had the baby now :) - and my other wonderful Beth was throwing her a shower and asked if I wanted to help. Since the shower would be on the 29th of June it was the perfect opportunity to go spend a week in Georgia and then have Jed join James and I for a long 4th of July weekend.

The shower was ladybug themed and absolutely adorable as you can see:


 It was also so nice to get to hang out with some of the amazing girls I have been friends with for so long. It's so nice when you have friends that you can get together with and just pick back up right where you left off!


While in Georgia, James also got to experience swimming for the first time.  He was a little small for his float but he still seemed to enjoy being in the water even when his Aunt Danielle accidentally dunked him. Of course after Jed got there it rained constantly so our outdoor plans for the 4th were scrapped and instead we just hung out with the extended Cronquist family at my parents house. It was still fun to see everyone though and it was nice to have a little break.

No comments:

Post a Comment