Sunday, May 5, 2013

James's First Plane Ride

James got his frequent flyer number at almost 4 months old when he and I headed out to Utah for a weekend of skiing with my family and then a quick trip to Nephi to visit Jed's family. Sadly Jed had to duck out of the trip at the last minute to work (I know he ditched me and a baby for a cross country trip - feel free to judge him [seriously though he was really sad he couldn't make it]). Luckily James was a champ and there were lot of people in the airport who were amazingly nice. I was so worried about people being greatly disappointed by our presence (and I'm sure some people were) but lots of people were so incredibly helpful it was amazing. Thank goodness for people who not only don't mind babies but are happy to carry your bag down the plane aisle for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment