Sunday, May 5, 2013

6 Years and Counting

Right after we got married 6 whole years ago
Yup, it is true as of yesterday Jed and I have been married for 6 years, which is absolutely crazy. 6 years seems like a really long time but it has absolutely flown by. (By the way, can you believe that this post isn't all about James!)

At dinner - the terrace where we ate was a lot prettier
than this photo by the wall is letting on.
To celebrate Jed and I decided to go out to dinner by ourselves for the first time since having James. Our awesome friend Tiffany agreed to watch him (I'm afraid she might have gotten a little more than she bargained for) so that we could go out to a nice long dinner at a normal person time (we usually go out at 5:30 to make it home in time to get James ready for bed). We went to Vitor's, which I highly recommend, and had a lovely dinner complete with appetizers and dessert. Then we came home to a sleeping baby and watched Lincoln, well Jed watched Lincoln (and highly enjoyed it) while I fell asleep as has become my habit whenever we attempt to watch movies now.

Here's to many more wonderful years!

P.S. I updated our blog with approximately a million posts today so be sure to scroll down for pictures of our adorable baby

No comments:

Post a Comment