Friday, September 14, 2012

28 Weeks


September 13, 2012 - 28 Weeks

How far along?  28 weeks
Total weight gain/loss:  20 pounds – yep the weight gain definitely sped up this month, hopefully my crazy hunger abates soon so that I don’t end up gaining 50 pounds
Maternity clothes?  Most definitely yes
Stretch marks?  Nope (knock on wood)
Sleep:  Not too bad, the only problem is that my body has decided that I need to wake up every time I move or need to turn over; I’m not sure why, I’m pretty sure I used to be able to shift in bed without fully waking
Best moment this month: Feeling the baby flip all around and even seeing my stomach pop around when he kicks
Movement: Just about all the time
Food cravings: Nope, just hungry as can be
Gender: Boy
Labor Signs: Not for awhile hopefully
Belly Button in or out? Is there such a thing as a half outie? The top of my belly button sticks out a tiny bit and the rest is basically flat. It is very weird
Wedding rings on or off? On
What I miss: Being able to curl up with my legs on a chair – I know this seems silly but I often sit with my legs up on my chair and my big belly is just in the way now
What I am looking forward to: Finally getting the nursery set up
Milestones: Third trimester!

1 comment:

  1. you are so adorable! i love reading your blog with all these fun updates. :)

    ReplyDelete