Thursday, August 30, 2012

Utah and Georgia

Last week Jed and I took separate vacations - Jed went to Utah for a boy's camping trip with his Dad and brothers, and since he was going to be gone I decided to drive down to Atlanta to spend the week with my family.

Jed assures me that they had a great time tromping around the woods with his brothers, Dad, Grandpa, Uncle and cousins, but refused to provide any picture evidence to support his claim. Apparently you don't pose for a lot of pictures on all boy camping trips.

I also had a lovely time in Georgia. My littlest sister Danielle was there and my other sister Rochelle even managed to make it over from Alabama for a couple of days so we were all there together. We enjoyed shopping, hanging out, getting our nails done, watching movies and spending a day at the lake. As I type this I can see how incredibly stereotypical Jed and my vacations really were, but hey you do what works for you!  Here's a couple of pictures from the beautiful day that we spent at the lake.



After my trip my mom drove back up to Cincinnati with me to help me pick out nursery furniture. We haven't actually ordered it yet (I know we need to hurry) but we found tons of great stuff - now the actual decisions just have to be made. One of these days I'll realize how quickly this baby coming is creeping up on us and get to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment