Thursday, July 19, 2012

Halfway

July 19th - 20 weeks

In honor of the halfway point of this pregnancy here is a fun little pregnancy survey

How far along?  20 weeks
Total weight gain/loss:  9 pounds (gained obviously)
Maternity clothes?  For the most part – I still wear my regular pants with a belly band but I’ve switched to maternity shirts or shirts a size up so I don’t stretch my regular ones out
Stretch marks?  Nope (fingers crossed)
Sleep:  Doing good, my legs tend to cramp up at night and Jed isn’t particularly happy about the extra pillows that have joined our bed but other than that sleep is going well.
Best moment this week: Hitting the halfway mark seems like a pretty big deal
Movement: Nothing so far
Food cravings: No crazy cravings though once I get a food in my head I’ll obsess about it until I have it.  I have also really wanted red meat and cheese throughout this pregnancy which are not things I normally eat much at all
Gender: Boy
Labor Signs: Thank goodness no
Belly Button in or out? Still in
Wedding rings on or off? On
What I miss: Sushi – remember how I obsess about food I want, I’ve wanted sushi for like 4 weeks now
What I am looking forward to: Feeling the baby move  … and sushi
Milestones: Halfway there!

2 comments:

  1. this is fabulous!!!! love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have that skirt. I have that shirt. Clearly good taste and a love for target runs in the family.

    ReplyDelete