Saturday, July 14, 2012

Guess What Came in the Mail

Today this came in the mail: "You have been approved to take the July 2012 Ohio bar examination . . . "  followed by about 10 pages of what I absolutely may not bring with me to the bar exam.  My first reaction was well they certainly took their sweet time getting that letter out seeing as I started applying for this thing November of 2010. My second reaction was lots of internal expletives as the fact that I have to actually take the bar exam in a little over a week finally came full force. 

As Jed will tell you there has been a lot of stressing and studying going on around these parts and not a lot else.  Luckily for our poor neglected house Jed decided to be SuperHubby this morning and do a load of laundry, walk Darwin for me, do the dishes, take out the garbage, give Darwin a bath and then unload the now clean dishwasher.  I declared him the best hubby in the world and then sent him off to the lab to work for a couple of hours.

Now I just have to keep repeating to myself only 13 more days and it's all over, only 13 more days and it's all over, only 13 more days and it's all over . . ..

No comments:

Post a Comment