Monday, June 18, 2012

Thinking of Christmas

It may just be June, but already I find myself spending an inordinate amount of time thinking about Christmas.  Not because I'm someone who usually plans that far in advance; it's practically a miracle if I ever get the decorations on the tree and if presents are all purchased by the day before Christmas Eve. No seriously - last year we never even got our tree decorated.  We bought it and put it up in the front room and it just sat there bare until we left to spend the holidays in Georgia.  But this year I have a special reason for thinking ahead to December because this December Jed and I will no longer be a family of two.  We are so very excited that sometime around December 6th we will be adding a little boy or girl to our family and I can't possibly think of a better Christmas gift than that.

3 comments:

  1. That is so exciting! Congrats! I hope you've been feeling well...

    And congrats on graduating as well! That really is a great accomplishment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!! That's so wonderful! I'm so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! Great news! A lot is happening in your family! Graduating and babies! Congrats to you both! Hope you are feeling great (or at least good enough) and enjoy the rest of the months!

    ReplyDelete