Friday, June 22, 2012

16 Weeks

16 weeks into this pregnancy and I'm feeling good.


Whenever I tell people I'm pregnant they immediately ask how I'm feeling and the answer is always just great.  It's kind of funny but when you wait like we did until the second trimester to tell people you're (at least I am) already in the feel good phase so you feel fine now and no one knew what the heck was wrong with you when you actually weren't feeling good for the first couple months. But c'est la vie.  Even for the first few months I really didn't have a bad time with this pregnancy and aside from a little nausea if I didn't eat at least every 2 hours and some major fatigue I felt fine;  no spending all day throwing up for this girl.

So as requested by my sister, above is a "belly" shot of me at 16 weeks.  Everyone keeps telling me that I'm not showing which is basically true.  But while it's true I don't really look pregnant I am definitely getting rounder - I guess it's that fun stage where no one can tell if you're pregnant or just putting on the pounds.  You can judge for yourself though: here's a comparison picture:


 Me at 12 weeks


















My pouchy but not actually looking that pregnant belly at 16 weeks

2 comments:

  1. I'm so happy for you! You are looking really great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay!!!! we're so excited for you guys!!! can't wait for more updates!!!

    ReplyDelete