Friday, May 1, 2009

Taking the Plunge

Well I finally decided that it was time for us to get a blog. The next few weeks will probably reveal how committed I am to this new venture, but if you cross your fingers maybe I'll remember to update this now and then. I think part of the reason that it has taken us so long to get a blog is that it is hard to begin something like this - just like that first journal entry, you feel like you have to write your whole life story in order to catch up. I am going to opt out of that option and instead start right now (also I assume that anyone reading this blog - if anyone is even doing so - knows us).

Right now we are enjoying the very slowly warming Utah weather as we gear up to spend our last summer in Provo. That's right, our last summer! We just found out earlier this week that Jed has been accepted into the University of Cincinnati's MDPhD program (basically it is a joint MD and PhD program) and I found out a little while ago that I was accepted into University of Cincinnati's law school .... so Cincinnati here we come!

3 comments:

  1. wow! congratulations to you both! glad you finally gave in and got a blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh. I've been waiting for you to start one of these!! I often thing: What is Diane up to?! Now I'll know! Yay!
    Okay-law school! AHH. that's so exciting. Good luck! I'm sure your parents will be glad to have you just a little bit closer. I know mine would.
    Lindsey comes home in a few weeks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diane! I can't believe you are going to law school! That is so crazy I would have loved to do that! Good luck with it!

    ReplyDelete