Friday, May 8, 2009

Take Me Out to the Ball Game

Last night Jed and I went to a BYU baseball game with some friends from our ward. BYU did win the game, but we must be bad luck for them since they scored most of their runs before Jed and I arrived at the beginning of the 4th inning. The game was still lots of fun even if it was a little chilly.

I also had a sad realization while we were at the game: this was definitely our last BYU baseball game and probably our last BYU sports game before we leave. I can already tell that, as much as I feel ready to leave, I'll miss Provo lots. We'll have to try to visit all our favorite Provo places before this August (Cafe Rio obviously being on the top of the list).

1 comment:

  1. Diane and Jed!! Found ya!! Hey its great to see a little update on you guys!! It looks like life is moving along great for you two!! Graduations, sports, anniversaries!! Life is great! Good luck with whatever the future holds!!

    ReplyDelete