Monday, May 2, 2011

Rochelle's Graduation

A little over a week ago was my sister Rochelle's graduation from college and it was so fun to be there. Not so much the actual graduation - it was fun when she crossed the stage and all but I had to listen to a lot of unknown people's names get read to reach that point - but getting to see my family and hang out and celebrate with everyone was great. It was also an occasion to take some pictures, which I realized when I was going through my camera is something that I haven't done much of this year. So here are some pictures from graduation. I can't wait to see all of these people again in a couple more weeks!

Rochelle with her (not an actual) diploma

Danielle, Rochelle and I

Rochelle with Mom and Dad

Rochelle and Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment