Monday, February 21, 2011

Five Months in Five Paragraphs

Well a lot has happened since my last real update (5 months will do that to you). So here's the recap:

My sister Rochelle got married! She got married the weekend before Thanksgiving. The marriage was in the Birmingham Alabama temple (since the Atlanta temple is still closed for renovation) and then the reception was that night in Atlanta. It was a very long, but wonderful day. We were so excited to have Matt in the family - Jed was especially excited that the boy to girl ratio is evening out a little.

At the Temple (Not the best picture from the wedding, but it's all I had on my computer)

After Rochelle's wedding we headed back to Cincinnati so Jed could take a test and then just two days later we were flying to Utah to spend Thanksgiving with Jed's family. We had a very nice Thanksgiving (who couldn't love all that food) even though I got sick for a couple of days.

Sadly I forgot to take pictures while we were in Utah

After Thanksgiving it was back to Cincinnati and time for finals. I'll just skip these three weeks because no one really wants to hear about Jed and I constantly studying as our house progressively gets messier and messier.

Once the grind of finals was over we hopped in the car to drive to Georgia to spend the holidays with my family. We had a lovely Christmas and had lots of fun visiting family and going to movies, etc, but mostly we just enjoyed relaxing for two weeks.

Jed and I in front of our beautiful Christmas tree which we actually managed to decorate this year (last year our tree sat bare the whole season)

Then it was back to school and that's what we've been doing ever since. So there's five months in a very short nutshell. Hopefully the next five will be just as good!

2 comments:

  1. It's great to see you guys blogging when your lives are so busy with school! Thanks for the x-mas card! I like the picture of you two!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It was our first attempt at using the camera timer.

    ReplyDelete